Advanced Next-Generation High Efficiency Lightweight Wind Turbine Generator (DE FOA 0001981)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Next-Generation High Efficiency Lightweight Wind Turbine Generator" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001981) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002003||Process Scale-Up and Optimization/Efficiency Improvements for Rare Earth Elements (REE) and Critical Materials (CM) Recovery from Coal-Based Resources|
|DE FOA 0002031||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2019|
|DE FOA 0001905||Energy-Water Desalination Hub|
|DE FOA 0002053||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Crosscutting Research for Coal-Fueled Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0002020||FY 2019 Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) Multi-topic Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0001992||Maximizing the Coal Value Chain|
|DE FOA 0001989||Improving Efficiency, Reliability, and Flexibility of Existing Coal-Fueled Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0001990||Advanced Technologies for Recovery of Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources|
|DE FOA 0002058||Notice of Intent to Issue Front-End Engineering and Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems on Coal and Natural Gas Power Plants Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002021||DE-FOA-0002021: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002022|
|DE FOA 0002070||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002070: Efficient and Flexible Building Loads|
|DE FOA 0002008||Notice of Intent: Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute: Cybersecurity in Energy Efficient Manufacturing|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001981", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: