Apply for SFOP0005214
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fisheries Management and Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: U.S.-MENA Experiential Partnership: Increaseing Economic and Local Governance Opportunities
Previous opportunity: Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS IMR Region
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005214
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005214) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00177||Bloede Dam; Monitoring and Assessment of the Dam Removal; Hurricane Sandy|
|F18AS00180||Swan Cove Pool Restoration; Chincoteague NWR; Hurricane Sandy|
|F18AS00186||Least Bell's Vireo surveys and cowbird trapping|
|F18AS00185||Habitat restoration for Amargosa vole|
|SFOP0005215||Environmental Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries|
|F18AS00187||Monitoring and outplanting of salt marsh bird's beak|
|SFOP0005230||U.S. Air Quality Capacity Building Fellowship|
|SFOP0005231||Increased Transparency and Control of Mercury in Peru|
|72060518APS00001||USAID/DRC funded Environment Partnerships Program (DRC EPP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0063||High Resolution Land Cover Data|
|NFO 72052718RFA00006||SERVIR Amazonia|
|P18AS00403||Long Term Monitoring of Selected Coral Reef Sites in Dry Tortugas|
|720 621 18 RFA 00003||Landscape Conservation in Western Tanzania Activity|
|SFOP0005268||Mapping and Analysis of Illegally Harvested Timber and Forest Products in Global Trade|
|EPA GM 2018 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements - 2018|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2018 002||FY 2018 and FY 2019 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|P18AS00429||Assessment of Reef Fish Populations within Dry Tortugas National|
|BOR LC 18 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|BOR LC 18 N005||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|P18AS00454||Providing Technical Assistance and Support for Sustainable Climbing in Parks|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005214", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.