Notice of Intent Relationships of feeding ecology and contaminant (USGS 19 FAC 0335)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent Relationships of feeding ecology and contaminant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental Disabilities Program
Previous opportunity: FY19 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FAC 0335) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0092||Expansion of LandScope Chesapeake|
|SFOP0006106||Mapping Illicit Supply Networks to Combat Conservation Crimes at their Convergence|
|EPA HQ OPP 2019 004||National Farmworker Training Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0098||Connecting People to the Historic and Natural Resources of the James River|
|F19AS00334||Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration|
|NPS 19 NERO 0101||Planning, Educational, and Recreational Initiatives at SEF|
|F19AS00240||Clean Vessel Act|
|EPA R3 CBP 19 05||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Chesapeake Bay Optimization Tool Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0126||New Jersey Pinelands Reserve|
|F19AS00347||Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative|
|BOR LC 19 N029||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado River Indian Tribe|
|BOR LC 19 N028||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|USGS 19 FA 6903||Wildlife Diagnostic and Surveillance Capacity for the Thailand National Wildlife Health Center (Thailand-NWHC)/Monitoring and Surveillance Center for Zoonotic Diseases in Wildlife and Exotic Animals (MoZWE)|
|BOR LC 19 N030||Notice of Intent to Award to Navajo Nation|
|EPA OECA MAMPD 19 01||Manage Local Government Compliance Assistance Center|
|F19AS00372||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|NPS 19 NERO 0129||Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|F19AS00376||Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment|
|F19AS00390||NFWF-USFWF Conservation Partnership|
|BOR MP 19 N021||Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FAC 0335", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: