Apply for NSS ODEP 21 01
- The Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Sources Sought for operation and maintenance of the Job Accommodation Network (JAN)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.720.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2021 The closing date for receipt of capability statement under this sources sought announcement is Tuesday, August 10, 2021. Capability Statements must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NSS ODEP 21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NSS ODEP 21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI WGS 2021 0001||Water Governance for Sindh Activity|
|72011121RFA00002||Armenia Civics for Engagement activity|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006908||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|FOA ILAB 21 07||Supporting Progress on Labor Standards in the Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|72016921RFA00005||Civil Society Resilience Strengthening activity in Serbia|
|SFOP0008284||Counterterrorism Strategic Communications|
|SFOP0008285||Transregional REMVE in Europe|
|PAS SGP FY2021 0002||Economic and Political participation of Women and Girls for a more stable, inclusive, and prosperous Togo|
|APS72029421APS00001||People-to-People Partnership for Peace Fund Grants Activity|
|PD SEOUL FY21 04||Exploring American Values Exchange Program|
|DRG GFS 07 2021||Governance for Solutions (GfS)|
|EDA HDQ ARPGJ 2021 2006964||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Good Jobs Challenge|
|EDA HDQ ARPBBB 2021 2006976||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Build Back Better Regional Challenge|
|EDA HDQ ARPRN 2021 2006986||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Statewide Planning, Research, and Networks|
|EDA 2021 ARPAEAA||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Economic Adjustment Assistance Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|EDA 2021 ARPATOURISM||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Travel, Tourism, and Outdoor Recreation Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|EDA 2021 ARPAINDIGENOUS||FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Indigenous Communities Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|030ADV21R0636||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections grant to Individuals|
|030ADV21R0637||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections grants to Organizations|
|AFADD 21 02||Accelerating Social Entrepreneurship in Ethiopia (ASE) 2021 NOFO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NSS ODEP 21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.