Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001094
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA-NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants On-Farm Conservation Innovation Trials for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2021 Applications must be submitted through the Programs Portal by 1159 p.m. Eastern Time on June 21, 2021. A webinar for On-Farm Trials applicants is scheduled for May 13, 2021 at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. Information on how to participate in the Microsoft Teams webinar is included in the notice of funding opportunity (NFO) included under the related documents tab..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8
Previous opportunity: Natural Resources and Endangered Species Research and Support at Fort Hood, Texas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001094
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001094) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MO CIG 21 NOFO0001097||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – MISSOURI|
|USDA NRCS OK ACEP 21 NOFO0001108||NRCS OK Conservation Easement Operation and Maintenance|
|USDA NRCS WI CCA 21 NOFO0001091||Cooperative Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – Wisconsin|
|USDA NRCS ME CIG 21 NOFO0001101||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Maine|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 21 NOFO0001102||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS FL CIG 21 NOFO0001109||Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2021- Florida|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 21 NOFO0001111||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Vermont|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CCFWR 21 NOFO0001112||Community Compost and Food Waste Reduction (CCFWR) Pilot Project|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001113||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Classic Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS CA 21 MULTI NOFO0001118||California Conservation Agreements|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001094", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.