Apply for AF PDPA FY21 01
- The Department of State, Africa Regional Services in the agriculture, arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, community development, energy, environment, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Africa Regional Services Paris Annual Program Statement: ARS Speaker Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Community Development, Energy, Environment, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services,
Next opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Systems to Improve HIV Service Delivery and Other Public Health Interventions Through Continuous Quality Improvement, Monitoring and Evaluation, Surveillance, Health Informatics and Laboratory Quality Management in Nigeria under PEPFAR
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AF PDPA FY21 01
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AF PDPA FY21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.