Apply for FOA ILAB 20 11
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Strengthening Workers’ Ability to Exercise their Labor Rights in Mexico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President
Previous opportunity: 2020 HERO Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ILAB 20 11
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 20 11) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL NO 22 19 CHANGE 1||SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM (SCSEP) GRANTEES|
|72061521RFA00002||KENYA EMPOWERED YOUTH (KEY)|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 6 20 2021||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2021|
|72026321RFA00001||Women’s Economic and Social Empowerment Activity|
|ETA TEGL 10 20||Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants|
|GABPE21 AW 001 AF 011221||2021 Julia Taft Fund for Refugees|
|693JK321NF0003||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
|72011121APS00001||ARMENIA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY|
|ETA TEGL NO 13 20||FY 21 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance|
|ETA UIPL 13 21||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Funding Allotments and Operating Guidance for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessment (RESEA) Grants|
|72011521APS00002||USAID Youth Development Activity|
|RFI 72011521RFA00004||Youth Work Readiness and Entrepreneurship Activity|
|SFOP0007747||Economic Empowerment in Dakhla, Laayoune, and the Surrounding Regions|
|FOA ETA 21 03||Young Adult Reentry Partnership (YARP) 2|
|FOA ETA 21 07||State Apprenticeship Expansion, Equity and Innovation (SAEEI) Grants|
|FOA ETA 21 05||Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round 8|
|FOA ETA 21 06||Registered Apprenticeship Technical Assistance Centers of Excellence|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 06 20 21 C1||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2021|
|FOA ETA 21 08||Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC)|
|FOA WB 21 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 20 11", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.