Apply for O BJA 2021 20002
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the affordable care act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 21 Rural Violent Crime Reduction Initiative Training and Technical Assistance Provider" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.039.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act
Next opportunity: Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2021 20002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2021 20002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2021 19003||BJA FY 21 National Ashanti Alert Network Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 95004||The Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program FY 2021 Competitive Grant Solicitation|
|O BJA 2021 16002||BJA FY 2021 Smart Suite Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 03001||BJA FY 21 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies|
|O BJA 2021 19004||BJA FY 21 Smart Policing Initiative|
|O BJA 2021 94001||BJA FY 21 Byrne Criminal Justice Innovation Program (BCJI)|
|O BJA 2021 21001||BJA FY 21 Connect and Protect: Law Enforcement Behavioral Health Responses|
|O BJA 2021 24001||BJA FY 21 Project Safe Neighborhoods Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 21003||BJA FY 21 Collaborative Crisis Response Training Program|
|O BJA 2021 28001||BJA FY 21 DNA Capacity Enhancement for Backlog Reduction (CEBR) Program|
|O BJA 2021 27001||BJA FY 21 Child-friendly Family Visiting Spaces in Jails and Prisons Program|
|O BJA 2021 31001||BJA FY 21 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies|
|O BJA 2021 33001||BJA FY 21 Invited to Apply (June) - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|O BJA 2021 47003||BJA FY 21 Preventing School Violence: BJA's STOP School Violence Program|
|O BJA 2021 35002||BJA FY 21 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program - State Solicitation|
|CA NAV 21 001||Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated Exchanges|
|O BJA 2021 35005||BJA FY 21 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program - State Solicitation|
|O BJA 2021 35004||BJA FY 21 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program - Local Solicitation|
|O BJA 2021 36001||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Reallocation Funds|
|O BJA 2021 35001||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Sex Offender and Registration Notification Act (SORNA) Reallocation Funds|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2021 20002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.