Apply for P18AS00528
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Foster Research and Collaboration with the National Park Service" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This funding opportunity is not a request for applications no applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this funding opportunity is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund this project as a task agreement under an existing cooperative agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Field Ecology and Technical Support - SCPN
Previous opportunity: Cultural Landscape
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00528
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00528) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00530||Cooperative research and training program concerning the resources of Cabrillo National Monument for students at San Diego State University|
|P18AS00529||Research and Development to Support the Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (IMPROVE) - Enhancing the Quality and Scope of Aerosol Data Collection|
|P18AS00098||Paleontological Resources of the Lower Colorado Region, Lake Mead NRA|
|P18AS00053||Oak Regeneration in Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|F18AS00305||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|P18AS00535||Engaging Youth in National Park Conservation and Planning|
|P18AS00533||Restoration ecology internship for Southwest NP|
|P18AS00115||Oasis Restoration and Invasive Plant Management for Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00543||Engaging Youth in Science, Conservation and Recreation|
|P18AS00544||Researching Wolverine Dispersal and Population Dynamics in Northern Alaska Using Genetic Techniques|
|P18AS00545||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|F18AS00307||FY18 FWS Urban Waters â¿¿ Urban Refuge Partnership|
|F18AS00306||At Risk Species; Conservation without Conflict in the Northeast USA|
|P18AS00546||Understanding the role of increasing water quality and groundwater inputs on ecosystem structure, function, and health in Big Bend National Park|
|P18AS00550||Visibility Data Analysis and Image Display Techniques|
|BOR PN 18 N013||Rogue River Basin Habitat Restoration Program Riparian Stewardship|
|BOR PN 18 N022||Rogue River Basin Habitat Restoration Program, EMI Reach: Development, Implementation & Stewardship|
|BOR PN 18 N029||Bull Trout Population Management Restoration and Monitoring Project|
|BOR PN 18 N031||Tualatin River Basin Risheries Enhancement Activities|
|BOR PN 18 N028||Storage Dam Fish Passage Feasibility Study|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00528", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.