Apply for P18AS00552
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Field Ecology and Technical Support - SCPN" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00624 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $83,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Development of High-Throughput Markers for Rio Grande Silvery Minnow
Previous opportunity: Foster Research and Collaboration with the National Park Service
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00552
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00552) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00555||When Do Pine Seedlings form Mycorrhiza and Acquire Endophytes in Severe Fire Zones|
|F18AS00311||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00312||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00314||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00316||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00317||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00319||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00318||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|L18AS00094||BLM ORWA All Lands Collaborative Planning - Rogue Basin|
|P18AS00559||Develop and Access Long -term Vegetation Monitoring Program for the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00566||Trail repair Blue Ridge Parkway|
|BOR PN 18 F033||Upper Salmon Basin Habitat Improvement Planning and Coordination|
|P18AS00568||Bird monitoring within the Sierra Nevada Network National Parks|
|P18AS00570||Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00571||Characterizing Response of Soil and Stream Chemistry from the Chimney Tops 2 Fire|
|P18AS00100||Repair and rehabilitate Flat Top National Recreational Trail|
|P18AS00575||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps opportunity to learn traditional interpretation|
|F18AS00320||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|P18AS00578||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00552", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.