Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (F19AS00242)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Joint Ventures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $653,058.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Entrepreneurship MOOC Camps at Kenya's American Spaces
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2019 Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Abuse and Financial Exploitation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00242) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00299||Restore Habitat for Utah Prairie Dogs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00242", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: