Notice of Funding Opportunity - PAS Beirut (LBN PAS 19 001)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Lebanon in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity - PAS Beirut" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Defense Production Act Title III Space Industrial Base Next Generation Reaction Wheels (NGRWs) Project
Previous opportunity: Logistics and Administrative Implementation of Legal Clinics
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (LBN PAS 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005557||FY2019 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Overseas Components|
|SFOP0005561||FY 2019 Creative Arts Exchange|
|G19AS00009||2019 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2019 2005942||FY 2019 Regional Innovation Strategies Program|
|PAS BRAZIL FY19 01||U.S. Mission Brazil Annual Program Statement|
|USGS 19 FAC 0041||Noncompetitive Cooperative Agreement|
|19CS03||Dosage Probation White Paper Initiative|
|SFOP0005493||DRL Assessing the Human Rights Impact of Emerging Technologies|
|F19AS00089||Addressing factors limiting range production in the sagebrush ecosystems around Red Rock Lakes NWR|
|SFOP0005571||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Laos and Malaysia|
|SFOP0005558||DRL FY18 Increasing Civilian Security in Nigeria|
|SCAISB 19 AW 001 02072019||Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) English Language Teacher Exchange|
|DOS PTA 201902||2019 South Africa Mandela Washington Fellow Program Logistics|
|SFOP0005581||Export Control Cooperation-Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI) FY2019|
|SFOP0005546||DRL FY18 Good Governance and the Rule of Law in Jordan|
|19JD02||Restrictive Housing Training and Technical Assistance|
|SCAISB 19 AW 002 02082019||Information Office – Leveraging Press to Foster Understanding and Improve Reporting|
|SFOP0005582||2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response|
|MICC FSH 19 0002||Fort Riley Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)|
|DHS 18 GPD 083 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "LBN PAS 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: