Sustaining Technical and Analytic Resources (STAR) (RFA OAA 17 000039)
- The Agency for International Development in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sustaining Technical and Analytic Resources (STAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2017 N/A.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $97,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: NAGPRA Repatriation Grants FY2018
Previous opportunity: CLEANUP PROGRAM TECHNICAL SUPPORT, CAMP RAVENNA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OAA 17 000039) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00750||Engage Youth & Volunteers at C&O Canal to Improve Park Resources and Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00751||Internships to Connect Parks, People, and Science|
|P17AS00762||Creating Climate Change Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using Enduring Features|
|P17AS00763||Interpretation, Education, and Volunteers Program Internship|
|P17AS00761||: Conduct Intensive Bat Population Surveys to Assess the Impacts of White Nose Syndrome in Parks of the National Capital Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0192||Catalog Archeology for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center Projects|
|NPS 17 NERO 0199||Youth Historic Preservation Conservation Corps at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation|
|P17AS00783||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS0084||Second Century Regional Resource Stewardship Assessment|
|P17AS00785||Engaging Young Adults in Communications Based Projects|
|P17AS00786||Digital Signage Project|
|P17AS00790||Conduct geospatial analyses to assess habitat connectivity throughout the length of C&O Canal NHP|
|NPS 17 NERO 0216||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|FOA ILAB 17 07||Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains|
|FOA ILAB 17 08||Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children|
|FOA ILAB 17 10||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P17AS00819||Support for Interpretive Media|
|P17AS00816||Resource Stewardhip Opportunities for Youth at Lewis and Clark National Historic Park|
|P17AS00827||Conduct and Implement Visitor Use Study for Improved Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00828||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Opportunities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OAA 17 000039", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: